Saturday, June 22, 2013

Syukur saat diuji

Another dugaan for me, my lappie falling sick.
Sebenarnya bukan masalah yg besar kalu my lappie jatuh sakit
since I already accept the fact that my lappie is the tool that I use to complete my tasks.
Not my other half anymore.
Unfortunately, my lappie is sick a week before the data that I need to submit my thesis.
Yes, it not a big problem also, because I can use computer at library for my writing.
My only concern, I need to do my data analysis.

Alhamdulillah, as if I know in advance (intuition- Allah yang menggerakkan hati ini, kepunyaan Allah hati ini) that something wrong with my lappie, I already save my thesis in my HD and dropbox. 

Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah for giving me sakinah in midst of everything.

Alhamdulillah, for giving me all the help I need

Alhamdulillah, for never leaving me, coz I always know I never walk alone.

and I know, and I believe I'm gonna be okay ! All is well, Insya Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment