Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Come back my baby

Bangun2 pagi jer....trus teringat kat research yang da lama diabaikan
I'm sorry baby *hug*
Aiyo....nampaknyer kne pick up lik momentum nak wat research nih
Wat mase skang nih....my research is my baby
I have to do my hardest to complete it...

My life as student now slightly different than before
Before this, what I need to do
Register my subject, study &
sit down n relax while waiting for PTPTN to fill in my bank acc
But now,
I have to alert with lots of thing
My monthly hostel rent, need to manage my money so that I can survive for entire sem
Pay more attention to datelines etc
Luckily I dun hv to worry bout my fees
Thank you KPT for that ^^

But, the good things about research
I able to train myself to be more responsible to my work
Not only I do the research on certain topic,
while in the process....I also "researching" myself

Hehe...now need to continue my research, start writing my research draft
and stop writing my nonsense in my blog hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment