Tuesday, February 23, 2010

L.O.V.E

*Terjiwang skejap...ni gara2 algo la ni hehe

I always wonder....
how it is feel to fall in love
or how is it feel to be loved

I always listen to love song
although I can understand the meaning
but my heart cannot capture the feeling

I do like someone ehem correction
I do like few "someone" before =P
but it just like that
I can't find myself feel attached to anyone
When I saw small gestures that make my heart flatters
or heard something that made me nervous
I will like them
Then, it will faded away
Nothing more
I don't even know either it is liking or just admiration

Seeing others
Sometimes it difficult to say "I'm not jealous"
yet I feel it is the best thing to do
Until the day I finally understand what it means
Until the day I finally I find my courage
I choose to stay still

One day, I will know.....
<3

2 comments:

  1. apa kaitan algo dengan cinta?ada love algo ke? =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke~ brain damage sbb algo
    pas2 virus serang cell cinta

    ReplyDelete