Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Early celebration ^^

Today is 16/3
which means tomorrow is my best-day ^^

Since tomorrow I already promised some1, so my friends Ati n Kirah throw a surprise early celebration for my b-day today.
I expect them to celebrate it wif me, but I do not expect it will be today.
Haha
After we done wif the training, around 4 pm, we went to our fav place, TESCO hehe
Kirah said she wanted to withdraw money 1st so me n ati went inside to buy things 1st.
After that, we met at food court.
I was craving for ice cream so Kirah accompanied me to buy.
When I went back to our table, a cake already there, decorated by 5 lighted-candle representing 23 years.
I should be suspicious back there, but I dun even noticed. Only now I realized.
No wonder, when I went to someplace like buying something, one of them with me n other one no where to be seen.
Nice play frens ^^

Thanks for everything Ati & Kirah
Appreciate it so much.....
Every of my b-day is special....even more this time as I find u 2
Thanks 4 being my frens ^^

p/s: plz ignore all the grammatical error n other error. its been long time since i'm using proper eng hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment