Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thanks my mama =)

Today I went to meet my supervisor regarding my research
Yes....my abandoned research
We discussed for about 30-40 minutes.
I tried my best to speak up all my uncertainties
and being the best supervisor for me....
she did provided all the answers that I'm looking for
She also encouraged me......she asked me not to be afraid
because that why she is my supervisor
she will guide me all the way through the path
until i finally able to submit my thesis and pass my viva

I'm proudly say that I never regret to choose her as my SV
I called her mama behind her back...hehe
Yes, she is really mother type....
that's why I feel comfortable with her
My greatest gratitude towards her ^^
I will try my hardest to do my best for my dissertation
That why I'm here now
^^

4 comments:

  1. terharu ka...keh3
    xda pa pun hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur mama used to be my mama during industrial training...hehe...she`s really mother-oriented person..i love her too...kui3....

    ReplyDelete